Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Why is it that every time I walk into a locker room somebody is standing directly in front of my locker? I can walk into an empty locker room with 200 open lockers and like clock work there will be one other guy in there, taking his shit out of the locker above mine.

And why does he never have bottoms on? I understand that nobody likes crotch rot, but do you have to air dry your balls in front of my locker? What kind of animal puts his shirt and tie on before he addresses the fact that he's naked from the waist down, save for his socks?

There has to be some great mind out there willing and able to invent something more efficient and less disgusting than a piss filled locker room. Supposedly we can put a man on the moon yet I can't take my shirt off with out brushing past some guy's nuts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment