Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Dear Netflix,

  I have Netflix.  Everyone I know has Netflix.  Stop sending me shit.  Every day I check my mail I think there's a new movie waiting for me and 9 times out of 10 it's a flyer asking me to buy Netflix for somebody else.  It's not fucking happening.  I'm not giving anybody the gift of Netflix this Christmas because everybody already has Netflix.  And even if they didn't I wouldn't buy it for them because that is about the lamest fucking present you can give somebody*.

*If you gave the gift of Netflix this year, I hope I offended you because you're an ass.



1 comments:

Melly said...

Well, you can always give ME the gift of Netflix.

P.S. If you are serious about knowing the director guy from Penelope I'm going to FREAK OUT!

That's my favorite movie.

Ever.

I don't care if that makes me a lame little girl. I love it.

I think liking The Departed makes up for it.

Post a Comment