Tuesday, October 14, 2008


I just tried the green tea variety of Coca Cola's new Gold Peak iced tea and... that was a mistake. Like an ass, I didn't read the label before I bought it so I didn't notice the 44 grams of sugar they stuffed into a 16 ounze bottle until it hit my lips.  
I didn't even realize it was made by Coke until I tasted it and knew something had gone horribly wrong.  It was so sweet I seriously thought for a second I was drinking pancake syrup. 

One packet of sugar contains 4 grams, so yes, I just drank 11 packets of sugar. 





If we were at a restaurant together and you ordered an iced tea then started pouring sugar in it, I would have to ask you to leave the table once you cracked open the 5th packet.  By the 8th packet I am deleting you from my phone and we are no longer friends.  If I drove, you are walking home or to the dentist or wherever it is crazy people like you need to go when you're done being crazy.  If you made it to 10 packets and I am still in the restaurant I am wrestling your voter registration card away from you and tearing it into a thousand pieces because people like you shouldn't be allowed to have a say in how our society operates. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment