Friday, August 24, 2007

I was flipping through the pages of Life & Style, which is a weekly celebrity tabloid if you didn't know.

Why?

Because we get it at work and I had to take a shit. So I'm sitting there "reading" when I notice- there sure are a lot of exclamation points in this magazine. So I started to count them. I made it to page 61, about 2/3rds of the way through, then I finished my crap and the idea kind of lost its luster. I skipped over the advertisements because I figure that doesn't count. All told I counted 156 exclamation points. 156 exclamation points! And remember, I didn't make it all the way through. If I didn't run out of poop I bet I could have found 225.

For your viewing pleasure, 156 exclamation points in the shape of an exclamation point:

!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment