Sunday, March 04, 2007

We joke about balls here a lot on Verborrhea, but today I want to talk about a serious threat to the health of your testicles: the Microwave.

I don't completely trust the microwave. I'm not totally convinced it doesn't summon the flames of hell to reheat my pasta fagioli. But lets assume for a second that it does in fact use microwaves as its primary cooking agent.

I challenge anyone to press their bare balls up against the door of their microwave for the duration of usage, every time it's used, for one year. To date noone has accepted the microwave challenge, backing up my theory that the microwave is not safe for home use.

When operating your microwave, I recommend protecting your testicles and any other valuables you may want to preserve by wearing a suit like the one pictured.

You may also want to consider destroying your microwave and opting for a more logical cooking solution, like matches. Remeber, it is always better to be safe then sorry.

2 comments:

Lomax said...

This post sucks, I know. But hey, they can't all be winners

Lim Boon Siang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment